Mission Statement: To provide complete wholeness of mind, body, and spirit.
We believe in providing services which focus on prevention and growth through prayer, education, training, and consultation.
- Couple’s Enrichment
- Parenting Skills
- Grief Management
- Clergy Support/Consultation
- Stress Management
- Mental Health Coaching
- Premarital Consultation
- Counseling and Supervision Training
- Leadership Development
- Conflict Resolution / Mediation
Psychotherapy and Counseling
ECM serves persons of all faith traditions and backgrounds. We combine quality, professional counseling, and psychotherapy with the strengths of one’s own faith journey and experience. We provide sensitive, non-judgmental counseling for a variety of emotional and spiritual issues:
- Anxiety and Depression
- Panic Disorders
- Crisis and Traumas
- Sexual and Physical Abuse
- Marital Issues Separation and Divorce
- Women’s / Men’s Issues
- Children and Family Issues
- Adjustment and Transition Disorders
- Loss, Grief, and Recovery
- Age-Related Transitions
Rates & Insurance
- Individual Sessions (30-50 min) – $90 per Session
- Couples & Family Sessions(30-60 min) – $120 per Session
- Discounted Sessions May Be Available To Those Who Qualify
- College Student Discounts With Valid College ID (Discount Applies Nationally)
We do not file insurance, however, a monthly receipt will be provided for insurance reimbursement
APPOINTMENTS AND CANCELLATIONS Please remember to cancel or reschedule 24 hours in advance. You will be responsible for the entire fee if cancellation is less than 24 hours.
The standard meeting time for sessions are [twice per month, unless otherwise specified ] and are [30-60] minutes in length.
Cancellations and the re-scheduled session will be charged the complete cost of the canceled session if NOT RECEIVED AT LEAST 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE. This is necessary because a time commitment is made to you and is held exclusively for you. If you are late for a session, you may lose some of that session time.